I made a trip to my local thrift store this past week and found some really nice vases. I purchased them for less than $1 each. I love revamping old items. Simple changes like painting, stenciling or embellishing can breath life into old things. There's nothing better than customizing something and making it fit your personal style. I think I want to go with a clean classic look for all of them. Pictures of the finished work will follow soon. Until then....
Blogging about everything from, home decor, thrifting, fashion, makeup, relationships, hair, and so much more...
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Thrift store vases
I made a trip to my local thrift store this past week and found some really nice vases. I purchased them for less than $1 each. I love revamping old items. Simple changes like painting, stenciling or embellishing can breath life into old things. There's nothing better than customizing something and making it fit your personal style. I think I want to go with a clean classic look for all of them. Pictures of the finished work will follow soon. Until then....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment