Thursday, February 14, 2013

 How was your Valentine's Day? Mines went pretty well. It consisted of me getting up like every other day and hanging with my family. Of course Hubby brought me a dozen of Tulips and a body pillow to help my back while I am pregnant, but I get flowers weekly regardless of the day. Hubby came home today and I told him that I didn't expect much from him, because he always showers me with so much love. I felt so bad looking at Facebook and Instagram as people were so sad and heartbroken and feeling so unloved. When did one day determine whether one is loved or not? Everyday we are here on this Earth shows how much we are loved by our Father in Heaven who loves and adores us so much!! Its ironic how Valentine's Day is supposed to be a lovers day, but most people are so sad. Don't let the hype of today bring you down. Its just one day, there are so many more ahead.
~ With blessings, Dee





No comments:

Post a Comment